Privacy and legal notes
DALL'AGNESE S.P.A. duly informs you that when using this website your personal data will be processed only for the purposes and in the way described below.
a) Data Controller
- The Data Controller is Dall'Agnese S.p.A., registered office in Via Mazzini 3, Brugnera (tax ID code and VAT No. 00066840935).
- The Data Controller can be contacted by email at email@example.com
b) Scope and lawfulness of data processing:
- The personal data (hereafter 'data') you provide when visiting this website are collected and processed for the purpose of providing the services requested through internet interface. They are anonymous and aggregated, and used to collect statistics and monitor the website's proper operation.
- Your data may also undergo several processing operations (storage, filing, processing), which in any case are compatible with the declared scope. In particular, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to answer queries
- to provide estimates
- to authorise provision of the required services
- to fulfil legal obligations
- to respond to the spontaneous submission of your curriculum vitae
- Marketing by sending advertising material, including periodically, for example with newsletters, MMS or SMS, proposing direct sales, carrying out market surveys and/or sending promotional communications, including invitations to trade fairs, meetings, training courses, competitions and/or other private/public events organised to promote the company's activities, produced directly by the company or outsourced to specialists.
The legal basis for processing personal data as per 2 b), i), ii), iii) and iv) is art. 6, para. 1 b) and c) of the Regulations, as processing is necessary to provide services, enter into a contract with the data subject, perform pre-contractual measures or verify the data subject's requirements, as well as to fulfil the Data Controller's legal obligations. The provision of personal data for these purposes is optional, although failure to provide them will prevent the Data Controller from activating the services available on the website and meeting your requirements.
The legal basis for processing personal data included in an unsolicited curriculum vitae, as per 2 b), v) is art. 6, para. 1 b) and c) of the Regulations, as processing is necessary to provide the pre-contractual measures requested by the data subject. The provision of personal data for these purposes is optional, although failure to provide them will prevent the Data Controller from meeting the data subject's requirements.
The legal basis for processing personal data as per 2 b), vi) is art. 6, para. 2 a) of the Regulations. Data provided for these purposes may only be processed if explicit, specific consent is given. Consent for these purposes is therefore optional and if it is denied the Data Controller will simply process the data for the purposes described above, without this affecting the possibility to use the services. Even if consent is given to processing for these purposes, it may be withdrawn at any time simply by notifying the Data Controller.
c) Processed Data
- data provided voluntarily by the data subject
This website deals exclusively with common data (e.g. name, surname, email, telephone number, etc.)
- navigation data
This category of data includes IP addresses or dominion names of the computers used by the data subjects who connect to the website, addresses of the required resources, the time the enquiry was made, the dimension of the answering file, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's response (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the data subject's internet connection.
d) Processing method
Your personal data will be processed by means of instruments and procedures that will guarantee security and confidentiality, using both analogic/paper means and computer/telecommunications means.
e) Data communications and categories of recipients
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by the Data Controller, data processors nominated by him and persons authorised by him. An updated list of data processors and authorised processors can be provided on demand by the Data Controller for consultation.
As a result of inspections or verification, your data may be communicated to all inspectors charged with verifying and checking that legal obligations are fulfilled.
Your personal data may be communicated, by way of example only, to companies/professionals who provide assistance and consultancies to the Data Controller or cooperate with him regarding accounting, administration, fiscal, legal, financial and social security matters and for managing the contractual/pre-contractual relationship between you; to public authorities in order to carry out institutional functions within the terms of the law or regulations; to outsourced suppliers of services who need the data to perform their duties under the contractual/pre-contractual relationship between you; to the Data Controller's other employees or associates for the time strictly necessary to carry out their duties instrumental and/or accessory to performing the relationship between you, under the surveillance of the Data Controller, the data processor and those authorised to process data. Your data may be communicated to public or private subjects who are allowed access to personal data by law or regulation, or to comply with the requests of judicial authorities.
Your data will not be disseminated unless you have given explicit, specific consent. In such case dissemination will be limited and regulated by your express consent through a deed you have signed.
f) Data storage period
Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfil your requests and in any case for no more than 10 (ten) years, limited and functional to the need for the Company to protect its rights and interests, in or out of court, in connection with the relationship between you and the subject of the contract.
Data provided by candidates on paper or otherwise are filed and stored for 12 months. After such time, if the candidate has not been hired the data are destroyed.
Optional personal data processed for marketing purposes will be erased after two years, a time considered congruous for data connected to the sale of goods under the contract; and in any case no later than the withdrawal of consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
g) Automated individual decision-making
Automated individual decision-making is not contemplated.
h) Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organisations
If the Data Controller transfers your personal data to non-EU countries or those not within the European Economic Area (Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), he will proceed as follows.
If data is transferred to the above-mentioned third countries, the Data Controller shall guarantee an adequate level of protection, under the terms of art. 45 GDPR 679/2016 (the Commission has the power to establish adequacy by means of a specific decision; see the list of decisions on the website for the supervisory authority (in Italy Garante per la protezione dei dati personali www.garanteprivacy.it).
If no decision has been made regarding adequacy as per art. 45 of the GDPR, the Data Controller shall provide adequate assurance under the terms of arts. 46 - 47 GDPR 679/2016.
If no decision has been made regarding adequacy as per art. 45 of the GDPR or there is no adequate assurance pursuant to art. 46 of the aforementioned Regulation, and binding business regulations, the transfer of personal data to another country shall take place only by specific waiver in the special circumstances described in art. 49 of the GDPR 679/2016.
All information relating to the above-mentioned adequate assurances will in any case always be available from the Data Controller and can be requested by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
i) Redirecting to other websites
l) Rights of data subjects
- Access (art. 15 GDPR 2016/679): The Data Controller guarantees the right of access to personal data regarding the data subject;
- Rectification (art. 16 GDPR 2016/679): At the data subject's request, the Data Controller shall rectify inaccurate personal data, without undue delay;
- Erasure (art. 17 GDPR 2016/679): The Data Controller shall erase the data subject's personal data without undue delay when the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; the data subject withdraws consent; the data subject opposes processing and there is no legitimate reason for processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- Restriction (art. 18 GDPR 2016/679): The Data Controller shall restrict processing at the data subject's request when the data subject contests the accuracy of the data; processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes data erasure and requests restriction of their use instead; the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but they are required by the data subject for establishing, exercising and defending legal claims; the data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- Portability (art. 20 GDPR 2016/679): The right of the data subject to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to transmit them to another controller without hindrance.
- Right to object (art. 21 GDPR 2016/679): The data subject has the right to object at any time to processing of his or her personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time if it was granted for one or more specific purposes, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Lodging complaints with the Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (art. 52 GDPR 2016/679)
The above-mentioned right may be exercised by writing an email to email@example.com.
Or by registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Dall’Agnese S.p.a., registered office in Via Mazzini 3, Brugnera - pec firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website uses technical Cookies for better performance and to ensure services provided by third parties.
Technical cookies are only used for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service expressly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for any other purposes, and are normally installed when you visit our pages. They may be subdivided into navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of a website (by permitting to complete a purchase or to log in to enter reserved areas); functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate taking into account a series of features previously chosen (e.g. language, products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided to the same. The installation of these cookies does not require the previous consent of the user, but there is an obligation to provide this information under art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
When browsing a website, a user can also receive, on his or her terminal, cookies of other sites or web servers (so-called “third-party” cookies); this is because the visited website may contain such elements as images, maps, sounds, specific links to webpages of other domains hosted on servers other than the one on which the requested page is. Dall'Agnese S.P.A. uses third-party cookies, in particular cookies issues by Google Analytics services (used by Google to collect and then provide information, in aggregate form, regarding the number of users and how the same visit the website). The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website are communicated to Google Inc. (for information on the relevant use and disabling, see http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html )
It is also possible that third-party cookies may be used on the website, originating from Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, which are not on the website servers, and therefore are not sent by the website on the user’s terminal. These cookies are enabled if the user clicks on the FB, TW or YT icon, or enters their respective social sites, or uses the relevant services in API. For any information and to disable their storage on the user’s terminal, please refer to www.facebook.com/help/cookies twitter.com/privacy support.google.com/youtube
In view of the particularly invasive nature that these devices may have with regard to the users’ privacy, we have asked you to consent in advance to their use, by a specific form in the home page of our website.